Uberkinky Expert Ruby Payne
Writer/Sex and relationships expert/Dominatrix
Ruby Payne has the titles we all secretly want; her resume has more slashes than Guns & Roses’ discography.
She’s a writer and sex and relationship expert by day, a Dominatrix by night, as well as being clued up on all things to do with body language. In her free time (yes, she still has that), Ruby consults with the wonderful folk here at UberKinky, bringing the glorious dildos of your dreams to life before your very eyes. Ruby helps take new sex toy ideas from the drawing board to the finished product, right through to marketing. From vivacious vibrators to brand spanking new additions to your cock and ball armoury, she helps to make all of them a reality.
For well over a decade now, Ruby has written about sex, relationships, fetishes and kinks across the Internet. Whether that’s here on the UberKinky site, or in publications such as The Sun, The Mirror, Yahoo, Huffington Post, Entertainment Daily, The Tab, and Cosmopolitan (to name a few), she’s got all bases covered.
Taking sex tips and tricks and life lessons from her sessions with clients - whose indulgences include anything from impact play (that’s spanking) to humiliation play - Ruby has a wealth of knowledge to tap into when it comes to getting down and dirty.
Whether that’s giving her two cents on the relationships of Love Island contestants (body language says a lot), telling you what you absolutely should NOT be doing to your genitals, or giving some hot sex positions to spice things up, Ruby certainly knows her stuff.
There’s a lot to learn when it comes to sex - especially fetishes and kinks - but Ruby would love to have you come along for the ride.
Ruby’s top picks
Dildos are the bread and butter of what we do here at UberKinky, they’re our specialty - from depth training to glass dildos. And Ruby’s not shy about sharing her favourites from the specials menu…
As featured in:
Please, Stop Putting Apple Cider Vinegar On Your Penis
Read more from Ruby here:
- • I’m a sexpert, these are the most dangerous sex positions to avoid this Valentine’s Day & what could go wrong
- • What your sex fantasy really means – from sleeping with a colleague to doing it outside
- • What Was Behind Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith's Decision To Embrace An Open Marriage?
- How to not get tired when giving a blowjob
- Sex toy company searching for 'official dildo tester' to review its products
- All the Shocking Red Flags You Can Spot In 'The Tinder Swindler'
- This Master Sex Positions Guide Is the Only One You *Really* Need
- Why You Get 'the Ick,' According to Psychologists
- 18 of the World's Weirdest Sex Toys Available to Buy Now
- 5 red flags to look out for to avoid your own Tinder Swindler
- The best sex toys for men, whatever your kink
- A quarter of women think about housework during sex
- 16 best sex positions to reignite a spark in the bedroom