Beginner's Guide To Anal Douching & Enemas
Are you anally adventurous? Then there’s no doubt that you have been considering a deep clean for some time. For no muss, no fuss in the wonderful world of anal play, douching and enemas are becoming increasingly popular. They can also be enjoyed as part of some extreme BDSM play, so why not put some intense pressure on your sub, and give it a go?
We know that douching/an enema as a standalone activity can be an intensely sensual experience. So for all you budding klismaphiliacs out there, UberKinky has put together this comprehensive guide to give you some essential pointers. Enjoy some good clean fun and start fulfilling those downstairs desires without delay!
There’s nothing wrong with being anal...
Anal about cleanliness? Well, for no fuss no muss in all of your anal activities, a douche or enema is a must. Everyone enjoys a bit of anal attention every now and again, right?! Well, not only will being clean ensure that there are no mishaps whilst you play, it will also help you to relax without the worry of things getting really messy. So, why not get a deep clean with a deviant difference and embark on your anal adventures without delay? Getting clean has never felt so dirty!
A delicious filling with a deviant difference...
Get your fill of superior stimulation! The unique feeling of fullness that having an enema/douche provides is unlike anything else. It is believed that the water puts extra pressure on the g-spot/prostate gland. That alone is enough to have you on the climactic brink. However, the combination of the streaming water, the feeling of full-ness and the penetration makes for intense gratification. Add other stimulation into the mix and the result is explosive. So... no pressure!
The bottom line is; submission is sexy...
Here come the waterworks! Despite it being possible to incorporate the use of enemas and douches into the more extreme humiliation scenes, they are also the perfect way for experimental beginners to add a little submission and power exchange to their play. Inspiring all new feelings of vulnerability and anticipation, being at the mercy of someone else, with gratification entirely in their hands, is an incredible turn on. Similarly, being the one in control is an immense thrill. Seriously, just go with the flow!
A deep clean that inspires a deep connection...
Trust us; this is a really deep experience! although you can play with a douche/enema alone, sharing the experience with a playmate will allow you to connect on a much deeper emotional level. This type of play involves the redefining of roles and power exchange. Tops will need to be responsive and obedient to the bottom’s requests, and bottoms will need to have complete faith and trust in them. Sure to enhance any relationship, isn’t it time you saw the connection?
STOP! For practising safe sanitation, it is imperative that you read through these safety tips carefully. UberKinky takes your well-being seriously, that’s why it’s important that you have all the facts before we send you on your way, douche/enema in hand. although partaking in douching or an enema is a relatively risk free practice, there are a couple of things that you should consider before moving forward.
Here at UberKinky, we live by the theory that everything is supremely satisfying in moderation. So don’t overdo it! Excessive douching and enemas can cause the mucous lining of the anus to be washed away, leaving you vulnerable to infections. It can also cause cuts and interfere with normal bowel function. We recommend that you fulfil your anal ambitions no more than once or twice weekly.
If you’re a little over-excited and want to dive straight in at the deep end; calm down, there’s no rush! It is crucial that you always follow these dos and don’ts to get the most from your play;
- Rinse your douche or enema before use
- Go to the toilet before getting started
- Thoroughly clean your douche/enema after use with antibacterial toy cleaner
- Stop if you experience any pain or severe discomfort
- Test the temperature of the water before filling your douche/enema (it should be body temperature, approximately 37-40 C)
- Use soap, salts, or other additives, as they could cause irritation - if you're just starting out, save the additives for when you're a little more experienced
- Use if you have any heart problems or any other serious health related issues
- Strain or force the fluid out of the rectum, it will be expelled naturally
So you can’t believe that it’s taken you so long, but you’re finally ready to take the plunge? Well if you’re all set for some anal action, but you’re still unsure of how to administer this medical procedure; have no fear, UberKinky is here to solve all of those douching dilemmas. Simply follow this step by step guide and you’ll be on your way to cleansed contentment in no time;
- Give your cleaning device a clean of its own
- Fill it with warm (not hot!) water
- Lubricate the anus and nozzle of the enema or douche with plenty of water based lubricant
- Insert the finger to ensure that the muscles are relaxed
- Assume the position*
- Insert the nozzle just past the sphincter
- Squeeze in as much, or as little water, as you are comfortable with
- Remove the nozzle slowly and gently
- Move around and massage the stomach in a clockwise direction – this will get the fluid flowing
- Hold the water in the anus until you naturally feel the urge to expel it - do so whilst sitting on the toilet
- Repeat as required until the water runs clear
*There are three optimum positions for administering an enema or douching;
Sims’ – lie straight on the left side, with the right leg bent over the left leg
Knee-chest – lie face down and bring the knees into the chest
Lying on the back with the knees bent
Are you ready for your liquid lunch, but still unsure how to choose your cleansing companion? We recommend the following devices for those starting out on their anal endeavour;
- Uberkinky Roomfun Enemator Large Enema Syringe 250ml£16.99Uberkinky Roomfun Enemator Large Enema Syringe 250ml 1 5 5 1
We’re sure you know by now that your anus doesn’t self lubricate, so don’t be stingy! This activity requires lots of lubrication. For best results and supreme satisfaction, splash on some water based lube from our collection. UberKinky recommends the following;