Orders & Returns
Want us to keep you posted on your order? Enter your information above or following these easy steps;
- Log in to your account
- Click My Orders on the left hand side of the page
- Find the desired order and click ‘View Order’ (complete orders can be tracked)
- Click ‘Track Your Order’ (a new window will open providing the tracking information)
Please note: We update the tracking information at the end of each day, so you may not be able to track your order for up to 24 hours.
It may not be a race, but we promise your order will with you as quickly as possible. Plus, by tracking your order you can find out when it is likely to reach the finish line!
Had a change of heart? Well, we’re always quick off the mark here at UberKinky, so if you wish to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. We recommend doing so within the first 15 minutes of placing your order to ensure that we are able to action this request. For any Sinnovator creations, please note that there is a 30 minutes cancellation window within working hours from when your order is placed. Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to existing orders. In cases where this is requested, we would need to cancel the order and raise a new one. Please be aware that once orders are sent to our warehouse, there’s no stopping them! But, rest assured, we’ll do everything we can to make sure the necessary measures are taken. In the event that your order has already been processed, you will need to await delivery and then follow our returns procedure.
If you’ve received something you no longer want, whether it’s the wrong size, or you just want to return it, we will be happy to offer an alternative or a refund. We give 30 days (from date of receipt) to return an item - all returns must be posted back to us within 30 days of the return being accepted.
There are, however, certain circumstances where returns may not be possible. Please read the information below to find out more.
When returning an order to us please be aware that you are required to pay for the return. UK customers will be provided with a return label and a £2 fee will be deducted from the refund. International customers are required to pay and liable for the return. As such, we recommend that you take out a tracked, insured return.
Please ensure you keep your proof of return receipt safe and, if you want an alternative product, please state on your return request.
Please note: Items should not be used for commercial use
Change of mind, wrong size, or unsuitable products
There are times when you may want to return an order that you feel is unsuitable. Excluding certain products that can't be returned (see below), we are happy to offer an alternative or a refund, as long as the product is returned to us unused, unopened in its original condition with original seals intact and within 30 calendar days of receipt.
Please note: a £2 return fee will be deducted from your refund.
Damaged on arrival or wrong products were sent
We're sorry if the incorrect item was sent or arrived damaged. We have a 14-day time frame for reporting this type of issue, however please contact us immediately on the day you receive it. We can't take up any issues with our couriers once past the 14-day period.
We require proof of damage or incorrect product, therefore please take a photo and email us at [email protected]
We may require the order to be returned via the free returns label provided. Once received, we can then process a refund or replacement.
Please note: If you return at your own cost, this will not be refunded as we offer free returns for orders under these circumstances.
In the unlikely event of a product developing a fault, please contact us immediately and send proof of the fault. If it's within warranty, we may require the product back to us to either fix or replace it. We're sorry, but if your order is over 30 days old, we are legally required to repair or replace before a refund can be offered.
Products that can't be cancelled or returned
You have the right to cancel your order for a full refund within 30 days, this doesn't apply to any of the following as these cannot be accepted once opened:
- Products which are made to specifications under commission
- Any products where the hygiene seal is broken/removed
- "Used" products that represent a hygiene risk
- Underwear and lingerie where the product packaging has either been tampered with or the hygiene seal has been removed
This policy is in place to assure the greatest level of hygiene and safety for all our customers and staff.
Your next steps
1) Please click on the link below to request a return (you will need your order number to hand). This will take you through the returns process step by step. Once submitted, you will be contacted within 24 hours (excluding weekends) by our Customer Service Team. Please ensure you provide as much information as possible so we can deal with your request quickly.
2) Package the items securely in a bag or box. Don’t forget to include a printout or copy of your order details. Attach the returns label on the outer box, not on the product package.
3) You are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Please obtain proof of postage when returning any product to us. Receipts are available free of charge from the post office or by using a courier service. Once your return is received, it can take up to 14 working days to be processed. You will be contacted via our Customer Service Team to discuss the next steps.
Please note: If you opt for a refund, this can take a further 3-5 working days to be processed depending on who you bank with.
Come from a land far, far away, but wish to return your UberKinky package? Well, if you follow our simple returns procedure, we’ll do our utmost to rectify the situation. Please ensure;
- Your item is sent back to us within 30 days (we do not need to receive it within this time frame, but it does need to be posted). We recommend that you procure proof of postage.
- You obtain a receipt for postage if the item is faulty. That way we can reimburse you.
Once we have received your return, you can expect your refund to be processed within 14 days. Your refund should show on your account within 3 to 5 working days – please note that some banks make take longer than this. We will, however, aim to make this procedure as quick as possible!
Please note: If you’re returning an item from outside the UK, we are not able to refund the cost of your delivery UNLESS the item is faulty.
We like to keep our options open here at UberKinky, and we know that you do too. That’s why we offer a number of different payment methods to choose from. So, take your pick from one of the following and your UberKinky package will be with you in no time.
Simple and secure; you don’t have to be a computer whizz to pay online using your Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Paypal, JCB or American Express card.
Pay by bank transfer
Want to make that all important move? If you wish to pay for your UberKinky order via bank transfer please complete our contact form to request account information. You’ll get a kick out of just how easy it is!
Buy Now Pay Later with Klarna
Buy Now Pay Later with Clearpay
Want to keep your UberKinky preferences our little secret? Well, all that you’ll find detailed on your receipt and bank statement is NES Mail order, our limited company name. We like to keep things on the down-low!